Fees and Commissions
|Last 3 Months Average Trading Volume (TL)||Commissions Ratio (Thousandths)|
|0 - 5.000,00||1,85|
|5.000,00 - 25.000,00||1,75|
|25.000,00 - 50.000,00||1,65|
|50.000,00 - 150.000,00||1,55|
|150.000,00 - 250.000,00||1,45|
|250.000,00 - 500.000,00||1,35|
|500.000,00 - 1.000.000,00||1,04|
|1.000.000,00 - 2.500.000,00||1,02|
|2.500.000,00 - 5.000.000,00||0,99|
The maximum and minimum commission rates specified for the above Volume Based Commission Model are valid on all channels except for Garanti BBVA Securities Branches. You can benefit from the advantageous commission rates determined according to your average stock trading volume in the last 3 months. You can switch to the volume based commission model through Garanti BBVA Internet Banking or Garanti BBVA Customer Contact Center.
The commission rate in equity account openings is fixed at 0.1880% in all channels. Rates are per transaction and includes BSMV.
|Futures (VIOP)|| |
|Alo Garanti BBVA||0,084%|
|Garanti BBVA e-Trader||0,084%|
|Garanti BBVA Securities Internet||0,084%|
|Garanti BBVA Mobile||0,084%|
|Garanti BBVA Securities Branch||0,084%|
Rates specified are per transaction. BITT is included.
|Stock Credit Interest Ratio||Minimum Ratio|
|Garanti BBVA Securities Branch||0,01950%|
|Garanti BBVA Internet||0,01950%|
Ratios are yearly. 5.00 BSMV ve %15.00 RUSF will be added. If the payments are delayed, maximum default interest which is determinated by Central Bank of Republic of Turkey (CBRT) will also be added.
|Data Monitoring Packages||Fee|
|Mixed Level 1||15.00 TL|
|Equity Level 1+||60.00 TL|
|Equity Level 2||100.00 TL|
|Equity Level 2+||110.00 TL|
|Equity Market Broker ID End of The Day Data||30.00 TL|
|Equity Market Broker ID Real Time Data||50.00 TL|
|VİOP (Futures & Options) Level 1+||60.00 TL|
|VİOP (Futures & Options) Level 2||100.00 TL|
|VİOP (Futures & Options) Market Broket ID End of The Day Data||30.00 TL|
Standart Commission Ratios
|USA, Europe, Australia & Hong Kong Exchanges*||Commissions Ratio (Thousandths)||Minimum |
|Canada Exchanges||Stock Price (CAD)||Commission Amount (CAD***)||Commissions Ratio (Thousandths)||Minimum |
|more than 1 CAD, less than 10 CAD||0,03 (per share)||-||25 USD|
|more than 10 CAD||-||3||25 USD|
|less than 1 CAD||100 USD|
Rates specified are per transaction. BITT included.
*The exchanges covered in Europe, Australia and Hong Kong are as following: Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), Deutsche Börse (XETRA), Wiener Börse, NYSE Euronext Brussels, NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, NYSE Euronext Paris, NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, London Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange (IOB), Irish Stock Exchange, BME Spanish Exchanges, NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, SIX Swiss Exchange, SIX Swiss Exchange (Blue-Chip), Borsa Italiana/ Milan Stock Exchange, Oslo Bors / Oslo Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext Lisbon, Hong Kong Exchanges.
** The minimum commission in Hong Kong and Canadian exchanges is 25 USD.
*** The commissions of FIH_U, HXS_U, PHYS_U, PSLV_U ETF’s in Canadian exchanges are based in USD.
**** Share based commissions in Canadian exchanges vary according to commission groups. Please call our Investor Support Center, 444 0 630, for detailed information.
There could be additional costs depending on the exchanges in which stocks are traded.
- The annual custody fee is 6 Ten Thousandths.
- The currency conversion fee is 5 Thousandths.
- In US exchanges, 0.00231% SEC clearing fee is applied to all sell transactions.
- In French stock exchange, financial transaction tax is applied on all buy transactions at a rate of 0.3% of the transaction value.
- In Hong Kong stock exchange, stamp duty is applied on all transactions at a rate of 0.108% of the transaction value.
- In UK exchanges, stamp duty is applied on all buy transactions at a rate of 0.5% of the transaction value. A PTM (Panel for Takeovers and Mergers) Levy of GBP 1 is applied to buy and sell transactions where the gross value of the trade exceeds GBP 10,000.
- In Irish stock exchange, stamp duty is applied on all buy transactions at a rate of 1% of the transaction value. An ITP (Irish Takeover Panel) Levy of EUR 1.25 is applied to buy and sell transactions where the gross value of the trade exceeds EUR 12,500.
- In Italian stock exchange, financial transaction tax is applied on all transactions at a rate of 0.1% of the transaction value.
|10 USD + Exchange Fee*||6,8 USD per lot + Exchange Fee|
The commissions mentioned above are standard commission and the commissions may vary depending on trading volume. Please contact with your investment advisor or call 444 0 630 for your special request regarding on commissions.
*There will be an exchange fee in your futures trades. Exchange fees may vary depending on the contract and the exchange.
Carrying cost: The carrying cost of open position which will be deducted from investor’s account
Carrying Cost = Margin requirement * Holding time * (Relevant Interbank rate + Markup) / (365 or 360 days)